About us

The Church began with the Pastor and his Wife, Frank and Thelma Johnson and five other members. The members were: Mother Callie M. Edwards, Mother Coriene Moham, Mother Izora Conely, Missionary Carrie Bar and Sister Lillie Johnson. We began fasting and praying and the Lord blessed the church to grow rapidly. Souls were soon saved and added to the membership.

 

In April of 1966, we purchased our first small church at 6825 E. 26th Ave. We worked, prayed and asked God to provide a larger edifice. In 1974, the Lord blessed us to build a new edifice at the same address. The Lord continued to bless and more souls were added. Out of this ministry a number of Elders became Pastors. Since Bishop Johnson's retirement, Antioch has had 2 Pastors: Elder Arthur Robinson & Elder Jelani A. Patterson.

Antioch is growing again as we serve our Park Hill neighborhood in Denver, and the Denver metropolitan area at large. We are active in outreach by feeding the homeless and are launching a new ministry focused on providing clothing to those who cannot afford to buy for themselves.

We love everyone, love to worship together, and love to serve all who come or are in need. Showing the love of Jesus Christ is at the center of everything we do. You are welcome to join us as we reach out to a world that needs the good news that Jesus is alive and well, and that his love is unchanging and everlasting.

our pastors:
Jelani A. Patterson

Senior Pastor

Bishop Frank E. and
Mrs. Thelma Johnson
Mose Ransom

Assistant Pastor

Founders

Antioch
Church of god in christ

(303) 377-3275 pastor

(303) 377-1553 main office

info@antiochcogicdenver.com

6825 E. 26th Ave

Denver , CO 80207

  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Facebook Icon

@2017 by Antioch COGIC. Proudly created with wix.com

Antioch-logo-purple(2).png